Pre-sea training (Fire Technology):
Programmes of NCVT for propagating vocational training. ͚Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management͛ trade under CTS is one of the popular courses delivered nationwide through network of ITIs. The course is of one year (02 semester) duration. It mainly consists of Domain area and Core area. The Domain area (Trade Theory & Practical) impart professional skills and knowledge, while Core area (Employability Skills) imparts requisite core skill & knowledge and life skills.
After passing out the training programme, the trainee is being awarded National Trade Certificate (NTC) by NCVT having worldwide recognition. Candidates need broadly to demonstrate that they are able to:
• Read and interpret technical parameters/ documents, plan and organize work processes, identify necessary materials and tools;
• Perform task with due consideration to safety rules, accident prevention regulations and environmental protection stipulations;
• Apply professional skill, knowledge & employability skills while performing jobs.
• Document the technical parameters related to the task undertaken. 2.2 CAREER PROGRESSION PATHWAYS
• Can join Apprenticeship programme in different types of industries leading to National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC).